Our junior tennis programmes have been developed in partnership with the LTA to help players accelerate their learning and development in a fun, active environment. The programme runs for 44 weeks of the year and you must have an active "coaching plan" to attend any sessions on the programme.
Mini Red (5 - 8 years)
- Wednesday (4pm - 5pm)
- Saturday (9am - 10am)
Mini Orange (9 - 10 years)
- Wednesday (5pm - 6pm)
- Saturday (10am - 11am)
Mini Green (10 - 11 years)
- Monday (4.30pm - 5.30pm)
- Saturday (11am - 12pm)
Junior Improver (12 years & over)
- Friday (5pm - 6pm)
- Saturday (12pm - 1pm)
Academy Sessions (Invite Only)
- Monday - Bronze Academy (5:30pm - 6:30pm)
- Tuesday - Gold Academy (6pm - 7pm)
- Thursday - Silver Academy (5pm - 6pm)
- Junior Coaching Standard - £25 Per Month (1 x 60 minute session per week & membership of the club - See Benefits)
- Junior Coaching Premier - £40 Per Month (Unlimited Junior Coaching & membership of the club - See Benefits)
PLEASE NOTE - coaching plan fees are spread across 12 months but based on a 44 week programme fee and not 52 weeks.
NEW TO TENNIS?
LTA Youth Start is a starter course for kids that introduce tennis to children in a fun and relaxed environment.
For just £29.99 (+£5 P&P) every child will receive 6 high- quality lessons, developed by experts at the LTA, as well as a special LTA Youth Start Babolat racket, ball set, and personalised T-shirt delivered right to their door.
We also run or host a number of other LTA Competitions each year at local and county level including Road to Wimbledon, Team Challenge, Matchplays and the annual Draycott Open.