Junior Coaching Subscription FAQS
1. How do coaching subscriptions work?
- Our Draycott coaching subscriptions give players access to the comprehensive coaching programme as well as membership to the club with one affordable monthly fee.
- To take part in one of our junior coaching sessions at Draycott you will need to have an active subscription.
- The monthly fee has been spread across 12 months based on a 44 week programme cost and not a 52 week programme cost, therefore the weeks where no coaching takes place you will not pay for.
2. Where do I sign up to the programme?
3. Do I have to sign up for a minimum term?
- We are that confident that players will enjoy our sessions that our monthly subscriptions come with a free cancellation policy at any time. If however you wish to cancel your subscription, you will need to cancel your direct debit with your bank one week before your next payment is due. This will prevent any further payments being made. A polite email to us with your reasons for cancelling would be appreciated.
4. I haven’t played tennis before, so don’t know if I will like it?
- All players new to the programme are welcome to come and try a session for FREE before they sign up.
5. When does the programme run?
- Our programme at Draycott now runs for 44 weeks of the year, including sessions on bank holiday Mondays.
- The programme breaks on the following dates;
- Easter (2 weeks) – Not included in subscription fee
- Summer (4 weeks of August) Not included in subscription fee
- Christmas (2 weeks) – Not included in subscription fee
6. What happens during bad weather?
- At Draycott we do have indoor courts for the majority of our coaching sessions, however, we will have a few sessions that could take place outdoor.
- If a session has to be cancelled due to bad weather then the player can attend any other session of their age group throughout the week to make up for the lost session.
7. What happens on a Bank Holiday Monday?
- All of our coaching session will continue as normal.
8. What happens if I want to move from the Standard subscription to Premier?
- You will need to cancel your standard subscription and rejoin on the new subscription.