Adult Tennis Coaching
ADULT TENNIS COACHING
All adult group tennis coaching is pay & play, £5 for members and £7 for non members unless stated.
- Adult Beginners - Monday 9.30am to 10.30am
- Ladies Coaching - Monday 6.30pm to 7.30pm
- Adult Beginners - Tuesday 7pm to 8pm
- Mens Coaching - Thursday 6pm to 7pm
- Cardio Tennis - Thursday 7pm to 8pm (Currently not running)
- Ladies Coaching - Friday 9.30am to 10.30am
- Rusty Rackets - Friday 6pm to 7pm
We have 2 indoor courts so rain never stops play....come down and have a game.
Our organised club sessions are at the heart of the club, with numerous hours of organised doubles play available each week as part of your membership*. You simply turn up with your racket and get mixed into a 4. Each of the following sessions is 2 hours.
- Monday Club Night 7.30pm *
- Tuesday Club Morning (Seniors) 10am
- Thursday Club Morning (Seniors) 10am
- Thursday Club Night 7pm
- Saturday Club Morning 10am
* A coach is on hand during this club session, plus indoor courts are available in Winter. The cost is £6 for non members and £3 for visitors.
Draycott players enjoy a lot of competition throughout the year with 10 different tennis teams (ladies and men’s) competing in District and County leagues. Any members wishing to play in Club matches should contact us.
- Annual Club Championships - Tournaments for Men's Singles, Men's Doubles, Womens Doubles, Junior Singles and Mixed Doubles taking place each year usually in September.
- Winter Internal Doubles League - Using our Indoor Tennis Courts we hold an internal doubles league every Sunday. You pick your partner and get to play a match every 2/3 weeks.
- Potteries Tennis League - friendly and competitive singles matches for adults of all standards! Players are organised into groups of a similar level and arrange their own matches at a mutually convenient time over an 8 week ‘round’. Visit the Potteries Tennis League website to join other players in the Stoke on Trent area.
- Greg Bradshow Memorial Trophy - fun doubles tennis tournament which takes place every September to remember Greg who was a junior player at the club who sadly died in 2013 when he was hit by a car.