Junior Tennis Coaching
SMASH Tennis UK are the coaching provider here at Draycott Racquet & Fitness Club and offer a wide range of coaching sessions for all ages and abilities.
JUNIOR TENNIS COACHING
Our junior tennis programmes have been developed in partnership with the LTA to help players accelerate their learning and development in a fun, active environment. The programme runs for 44 weeks of the year and you must have an active "coaching plan" to attend any sessions on the programme.
PLEASE NOTE - coaching plan fees are spread across 12 months but based on a 44 week programme fee and not 52 weeks.
Sign up below
Then check out our weekly schedule for what sessions are available for you to attend in your age group!
- "Junior Coaching Standard" - £25 Per Month (1 x 60 minute session per week & membership of the club - See Benefits)
- "Junior Coaching Academy" - £35 Per Month (1 x 90 minute session per week & membership of the club. Academy Players ONLY - See Benefits)
- "Junior Coaching Premier" - £40 Per Month (Unlimited Junior Coaching & membership of the club. Excluding academy sessions - See Benefits)
Weekly Coaching Schedule
Mini Red (5 - 8 years)
- Wednesday (4pm - 5pm)
- Saturday (9am - 10am)
Mini Orange (9 - 10 years)
- Wednesday (5pm - 6pm)
- Saturday (10am - 11am)
Mini Green (10 - 11 years)
- Monday (4pm - 5pm)
- Saturday (11am - 12pm)
Junior Improver (12 years & over)
- Friday (5pm - 6pm)
- Saturday (12pm - 1pm)
Academy Sessions (Invite Only)
- Monday - Bronze Academy (5:00pm - 6:30pm)
- Tuesday - Gold Academy (5:30pm - 7:00pm)
- Thursday - Silver Academy (4:30pm - 6:00pm)
For more information on the coaching programme here at Draycott please email email@example.com